Declaration of Movement Independence
Gavin Newsom is calling California a Nation-State; why not declare personal independence while we’re at it?
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for o̵n̵e̵ [free] people to dissolve the p̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ [quarantine restrictions] which have c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ [separated] them w̶i̶t̶h̶ [from] another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶p̶a̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶q̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ [the pursuit of health and wellness] to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to t̶h̶e̶ s̶e̶p̶a̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ [go outside].
We hold these truths to be self-evident…
- That participation in nature is our birthright.
- That being forced to stay indoors does not, on the whole, promote the health of an already sedentary population.
- That going outside in groups is as healthy an activity as can be imagined.
- That reasonable precautions can be taken by the young and healthy while still spending time outdoors in proximity to other healthy people.
- That older and at-risk populations can continue to shelter-in-place until the remaining risk of communication subsides.
- That as long as gyms are closed the parks should be re-opened for both children and adults to play freely.
- That no one should fear persecution for their choice to attend to their business — regardless of whether or not it is considered “essential.”
- That policies of rewarding citizens of our state to tattle on their neighbors who do not comply with the lockdown are a form of institutionalized treachery, and as such,
- That while California may be the most desirable place to live as far as communist countries go, its people will not tolerate such a long train of abuses and usurpations.
We, therefore, the R̶e̶p̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶t̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶,̶ i̶n̶ ̶G̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶o̶n̶g̶r̶e̶s̶s̶,̶ ̶A̶s̶s̶e̶m̶b̶l̶e̶d̶,̶ appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶C̶o̶l̶o̶n̶i̶e̶s̶, solemnly publish and declare, T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶C̶o̶l̶o̶n̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶R̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶F̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶n̶d̶e̶p̶e̶n̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶t̶e̶s̶,̶ that t̶h̶e̶y̶ [we] are Absolved from all A̶l̶l̶e̶g̶i̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶r̶i̶t̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶C̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ [requirements to stay indoors], and that all p̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶B̶r̶i̶t̶a̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ [shelter-in-place restrictions] ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent S̶t̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ [people], t̶h̶e̶y̶ [we] have full Power to l̶e̶v̶y̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶,̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶ ̶P̶e̶a̶c̶e̶,̶ [move freely], contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent S̶t̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ [humans] may of right do. — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.
Sign the pledge and get the guide to using Nature-as-Stressor / Nature-as-Gym.